The diagnostic medical electrodes market was valued at USD 560.8 Million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 732.4 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.7%.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global diagnostic medical electrodes market on the basis of usability, technology, procedure, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and trends)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the market
- To analyze the opportunities in the Medical Electrodes market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions in the global diagnostic medical electrodes market
- To benchmark players within the market using proprietary “Competitive Leadership Mapping” framework, which analyzes market players on various parameters within the broad categories of business and product strategy
This report segments the market is segmented based on usability, technology, diagnostic procedure, application, and region. Based on usability, the Medical Electrodes market is segmented into disposable and reusable electrodes. The disposable electrodes segment is expected to account for the largest market share in 2016. On the basis of technology, the market is further divided into wet electrodes, dry electrodes, and needle electrodes. The dry electrodes segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Dry electrodes offer higher patient comfort, and this segment is witnessing numerous technological advancements focused towards developing products that provide high signal quality and better patient comfort. These factors are driving its growth in the market.
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the Medical Electrodes market. Factors such as growing focus on innovative technologies, rising geriatric population, and increasing awareness about the benefits of early disease diagnosis and high healthcare expenditure in the US and Canada are the major factors supporting the growth of market.