The report analyzes the various types of enteral feeding devices in the market and their adoption patterns. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the enteral feeding devices market for different segments such as product, age group, application, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and market strategies.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms in garnering a greater market share.
The report provides insights on the Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the enteral feeding devices market. Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the market. In-depth assessment of growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the market.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population, rising incidence of preterm births, growing demand for enteral feeding devices in the home care sector, and the shift from parenteral to enteral nutrition are the major factors responsible for the growth of the enteral feeding devices market during the forecast period.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market by Products:
By product, the enteral feeding devices market is segmented into enteral feeding pumps, tubes, administration reservoirs, giving sets, enteral syringes, and other consumables. The administration reservoirs segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period as they are single-use devices and are discarded with giving sets, they minimize the risk of infection, and number of administration reservoirs required per patient is directly proportional to the number of days for which the patient needs enteral nutrition.
Download an Illustrative overview of the report:
Geographically, the enteral feeding devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2016, North America commanded a major share of the enteral feeding devices market. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Enteral Feeding Devices Objectives of the market study:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the enteral feeding devices market on the basis of type, age group, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players
- To forecast the size of the market, in five main regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- To profile key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology developments; expansions; partnerships and alliances; and R&D activities of the leading players in the enteral feeding devices market
For more details Speak to our Expert: